PDA

View Full Version : Roadtrips last year

mickdundee
23-11-09, 10:51 PM
So finally offloaded my 1Gb card in my camera, veritable shirtload of pics from the roadtrips to NSW and ACT last year, Lake Eildon pics are there, VSK day and Myer Xmas pde there too, no J Hawkins though :(

Anyone wants to take a look, http://picasaweb.google.com/mdundee loads of pics of Nabiac motorcycle museum too.

Lost
23-11-09, 11:46 PM
Thanks for sharing Mick very much appreciated!

The motorcycle museum at Nabiac is that the one that use to be at Foster?

Because if it is my dearest late Uncle and my Nan donated all my Pop's speedway and motorbike books he had collected for most of his life to this museum a few years back. I have been meaning to get up there and see this place again. As I have not been there since I was a little kid.

EDIT:

Ok I am going to ask the question and I don't know if you have been asked this before or not!

But after looking at those photos.......

Is there anywhere you have not been on your bike?

:lol:

easyrider
24-11-09, 12:52 AM
didnt see any eildon pics in there mick?

mickdundee
24-11-09, 06:21 AM
Hmm let me take another look, should be there Matt. CG, yeah lots of places, thinking about Alice next year and the Henley on Todd regatta and Warnambool to go whale watching, need to go west sometime but to paraphrase Skyhooks, All my usual motorcycle touring buds are getting married! so looks like a solo trip again which gets a little tiresome.

Oh and yes, that is the one that used to be in the ACT.

mickdundee
24-11-09, 06:27 AM
Ok Lake Eildon photos aren't there yet :( Gimme a sec found the USB cable for the my mobile so if I can nut it out i'll add them to the collection then upload, sorry, new to this web publishing gig.

Samsung software is crap incidentally so if weighing up a new mobile phone, there's a bit of a heads up for you :) Well it seems with some difficulty I can add them to the web, adding them to ym HD "should" be far easier, time to RTFM I guess :(

Got the phone nutted out, added what pics were there to the album that is hopefully viewable online now.

Lost
24-11-09, 11:56 AM
What model phone do you have Mick?

I recently brought a Samsung Preston and I have found the software really easy to use. I just drag and drop everything.

The other day, I brought a miniature Bluetooth adaptor for my PC so I connect my phone to the PC via Bluetooth instead of using the cable. Which makes things so much easier! No messing about with having to plug in cables etc and the adapter was only $10.00. Now all I do is put my phone near my computer desk and it connects to my PC right away. From there I open up the Samsung software and I can transfer files, pictures, etc and even send messages via my PC through the phone.

It makes life and doing things with the phone so much easier.

mickdundee
24-11-09, 12:30 PM
Samsung S8300 is my phone, was debating between that and the iPhone, as is my norm, I think I went the wrong way :) iPhone turned me off with no expandable storage.

Lost
24-11-09, 08:39 PM
Yep thats what turned me off the iphone as well. But thats typical of apple and why I never buy their products anyway.